• Register
  • Help

Topic: Realivox Blue - Polyphonic legato video posted

Share/Bookmark

Realivox Blue - Vocal Sample Instrument Released! And . . . On Sale!

I finally finished the Walkthrough Video and writing the website page. Those last details take a lot longer than you might think! (Heck, even writing this post takes more time than you might think. I want to say great I think Realivox Blue is, but at the same time, I don't want to sound like I'm over-selling. It ain't easy being Mike Greene!)

Realivox Blue is a solo female singer who we distilled into a Kontakt instrument (optional Kontakt Player version) with a word/phrase builder. You type in words and she sings them. It's magic, I tell ya!

There's also sampled legato, including a very easy-to-use polyphonic legato option. One knob is all it needs, and you'll probably never even need that. You just play.

And there's an ensemble option, where a double and triple voice can be added, so that you don't have to open other instances. You know, because we composers are lazy like that.

Oh, and did someone mention "sale price?" We have an introductory price on Realivox Blue that will run until July 7th. At the risk of sounding like marketing hype, I've gotten a number of emails form people advising me that I've priced this too low, so the price will go back up after the 7th. (Unlike our usual "limited time" sales.)

Check her out:

Here are some audio demos:
    https://soundcloud.com/realitone/set...vox-blue-demos

Re: Realivox Blue - Polyphonic legato video posted

This is looking great! I currently own a few soloist libraries such as Shevannai, Voice of Rapture, etc. I am in the market for soloist libraries myself. Hoping to hear more demos! Keep up the good work Mike!

Thank you, Sururick!

UPDATE MAY 22 - We now have audio demos for Realivox Blue. Check these out:

https://soundcloud.com/realitone/set...vox-blue-demos

And in case you missed the previous postings on our Facebook page, here is our polyphonic legato:

And a very quick showing of the wordbuilder:

Release date is now scheduled for Monday, May 26, although since that's Memorial Day, we might move it to Tuesday. I can't decide if a holiday release is a good thing or a bad thing . . .

Very beautiful! This is exactly what I am looking for. All of the demos and videos sound great. I also listened to some of your realivox ladies demo too. I wish I would have heard about your libraries sooner. Soloists have always been one of the main type of instruments I have been very interested in. Soloists are very effective with the type of music I create. So, I am definitely getting Realivox Blue! If I am not mistaken, I think you may have the best soloist on the market. I do adore Shevannai but listening to Realivox Blue had the type of voice that just pierces.

Do you have any idea of how much Realivox Blue will be priced at? I just may be able to afford it by next payday!

It is tough choice in regards to Memorial Day, but I am sure a lot will respect a 1 day delay due to reasoning behind Memorial Day. IMO, as excited as I am for the library, I really wouldn't mind waiting an extra day!

Great stuff Mike!

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks Richard! I really appreciate that.

The price for Realivox Blue will be $149, but there will be a lower introductory price for at least a few weeks.

Thanks Mike. That is a really great price even off the introductory price. Looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Greene View Post
    Thanks Richard! I really appreciate that.

The price for Realivox Blue will be $149, but there will be a lower introductory price for at least a few weeks.

Very cool! I see it's now available for purchase, for a generous discount.

Also, your demo video was the only one I've ever seen that actually made me lol! (Oosht)
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    My website: www.tunespace.net

Hey Owen, I highly recommend this. It's worth every dollar and yes a very generous limited offer (still highly worth it even after the limited offer). I just picked it up today. I posted a couple demos in the listening room if you want to hear some more examples of the voice.

Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by englishgent View Post
    Very cool! I see it's now available for purchase, for a generous discount.

Also, your demo video was the only one I've ever seen that actually made me lol! (Oosht)

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    I posted a couple demos in the listening room if you want to hear some more examples of the voice.
    Somehow I missed this, Richard. Are the songs still there? I loved the one you did earlier (from FB), so if you have more, please do let me know.

Hey Mike, thanks for liking the composition. I am working on several at the same time and progressing. Once I am done I can send you some High Quality mp3s for your demos. I am really loving the library and putting full effort into getting the best out of this. Blue is the best soloist for my style of music.

I only have my earlier versions of some of the compositions posted right now, I tend to multi work things I have about 8 compositions I am working on right now with Blue.

Here is where all of my Blue vocals will be placed if you are interested in checking back from time to time (two of these are the ones in the listening room):
    https://soundcloud.com/savetara/sets/vocals

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum