• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Fourth SAM Horns demo online

Fourth SAM Horns demo online

We created a fourth demo using our upcoming SAM Horns and put it online.

Here is the direct url: \" Massive Demo \".

The SAM Team

Re: Fourth SAM Horns demo online

The name says it all, It sounds awesome just like the rest of the demos.
    What were those french horn samples?
    (just kidding of course)

Nice use of G-Town, and I really like the realistic hall ambience of the horns in this one. The composition itself is good too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Keep up the good work!

Wow....this one is very good....especialy the last part of the demo..and those nice Elfman panned arps..horns are amasing,if in a movie and played loud in a m theatar, I would never be able to hear that it\'s samples...
    great work Maarten.....can\'t wait to get them...

Good composition Maarten. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Seemed almost too short though.

Stop writing great music and GET THE LIBRARY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! (he he)

Can\'t wait to recieve it.

Great job on the demo Maarten. This clenches it. (Oh, I will get the horns, o yesss... But what I mean is...) After using the GTown stuff for the last week which has real hall verb, hearing it in your demo, using the KH Brass with real hall verb, and hearing the SAMs horns with real hall verb...real hall verb just makes such a great difference! I now believe it is key for making really realistic virtual orchestra. Reverb boxes and plug-ins can take you just so far. Anyway, VERY nice demo! Now get back to work! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This is SO good [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) Great composition, great music and great sounds!!!

Thanks guys.

I did a lot of dry-wet stuff with reverb myself in this demo, Paulh. So it\'s not just ambient samples. This would be too ambient for a sample. And we can only thank T0B the rest of our lives for doing his G-Town sessions. I already praised him about ten times now, but here\'s another one for you T0B: \"Cheers!\"

Lex: Elfman filtered synth 32nds rock indeed! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Planet of the Apes, Spiderman...

Rob: you didn\'t think I could seriously stop making music for 3 months and only cut, edit and program samples did you?! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Yet another rave review. Maarten, this piece completely rocks. You are an excellent writer! After hearing this, I think you have completely sold me on the SAM Horns.

I would love to hear some more of your original work, if you have a website up or something.

BTW, what are these G-Town instruments everyone is talking about, and how do I get them? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

For Tob\'s G-Town samples check out:

Go Back to forum