• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New VIntaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Close Miked POP Demo :) Finally !

Share/Bookmark

New VIntaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Close Miked POP Demo :) Finally !

Here it is : www.vintaudio.com/CloseMikedPOP.mp3 the Ambient : www.vintaudio.com/AmbientPOP2.mp3 sounds nice but you can see how the Close Miked version really cuts throug the mix, I\'m really happy with this one. Remember the Piano is totally unprocessed in this demo this means the original samples have not been altered in any way , no EQ, no compression etc etc, what you hear are the raw samples and remember the samples themselves were not processed after they were recorded so what you hear are really the raw recorded samples playing, some people use the term \"totally unprocessed\" pretty loosely lately, let\'s make it clear that these samples have not been EQ\'d or processed in any way, this gives you a really clear indication of the quality of the samples themselves, a great pop piano should be able to cut through a mix without having to be heavily processed, the proof\'s in the pudding as they say.

Btw, this demo was thrown together in about 1 hour so it\'s far from polished but I think it speaks for itself [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Also important to note, our Ultimate Yamaha C7 Grand Piano library comes with All 88 Keys Sampled in 6 velocities pedal up and pedal down + a release layer and they are unlooped.

Only 6 days left in the 25% off February Yamaha C7 Sale !

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: New VIntaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Close Miked POP Demo :) Finally !

This is a great demo, Franky, and the piano sounds beautiful in it.

-- Martin

Love that sound!!!

Thanks Sporter and Martin [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    VIntaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Originally posted by Franky:
    600 megs available RAM will be sufficient to run the EXS24 version, that version has 8 velocities pedal up and pedal down + release layer (2 transition velocities in there)for the largest program.

64 notes velocities is very playable on EXS24, it would be much harder to play if it had more velocities but at 8 velocities the polyphony is quite playable with 64 polyphony.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">So I\'m assuming from this that the Giga 160 version has more velocity layers? I mentioned elsewhere that in my testing of the White Grand in EXS24 that its 32 layers were too much, but 16 isn\'t a problem. I can play the PMI 290 with 24 layers without much problem, and I\'m using a relatively slow Mac.

Any chance of an EXS24 version of your piano with 16 layers? I know I could import and convert one of the Giga versions, but the fact that you already have an EXS24 version is making it very attractive!

Hi Sean, the Giga Version doesn\'t have more velocity layers because of the dimension limitations in Giga 2.5. To load each perspective we need to use 3 midi ports so more layers wasn\'t a option, the library is just too big.

However, the EXS24 version comes in either a 24 bit version or 16 bits, this 16 bit version is more RAM and CPU friendly than the 24 bit version, you can always buy the other bit rate version at a later date for only $39.95. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Very nice demo. I\'m playing a Yamaha C7 every Sunday, and this captures what I\'m hearing live (minus room resonance, of course.)

When will the 24-bit Giga version be out? And does that cross-grade price apply?

Thanx.

Dasher

Great demo Franky ! Can\'t wait for my copy to arrive ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

What are the crossgrade options by the way ?

JGS

Nice song.

The organ outshines the piano.

I won\'t even comment on that last post, not worth my attention or energy.......

Thanks Dasher and JGS for the nice comments, for the crossgrades it\'s simple if you buy a 24 bit version or any version besides the Giga version you can get another version in 24 or 16 bits for $39.95 (Kontakt, EXS24 and Halion).
    If you buy the GIGA version you can buy any other 24 bit or 16 bit version (Kontakt, EXS24 and Halion).for $54.95

As for the Giga 3 version ,we\'ll have to see how much work is involved to set a upgrade price, I may return to the studio and get some more resonance and release samples for the convolution software in Giga 3.0 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum