• Register
  • Help

Topic: Prosonus Orchestral serious problems

Share/Bookmark

Prosonus Orchestral serious problems

Hi,

I am having very weird problems with the Flute gig art file updates. I am using GS160 2.50 in Windows 2000.
    Donnie was going to fix a problem that was present with the Flute Sust (See at http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002770#00 0008 )
    However, the updated art files have made things worse, rendering the instrument useless unless you\'re into Psychedelia, that is.

Anybody having that same problem?

Regards,

Ruben

Re: Prosonus Orchestral serious problems

I am having very weird problems with the Flute gig art file updates.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Unfortunatly I experimented the same problem. The art file as 78% of something which does not fit within the instrument.

Other instruments has 30%, 22% etc.. which also do not fit with the gig file.

It would be nice to definitively close this case.

SergeD

Actually, I don\'t think the \"sample only matches x% of the wave pool\" or something like that has anything to do with it. Almost all the instruments did this with the update, but only the flute gig is broken (Before the update, just the sus didn\'t work properly in a key. But now, all the instrument is pretty much spoilt)

And yes, I have installed the original gig several times from the CD, but no luck.

Any ideas? And, the fact that Donnie is banned doesn\'t help either... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Ruben

Try the tascam forum, he\'s not banned from there

or the DS Soundware site, It had a forum last I checked

or Email Big Fish.

King,

Thanks for the suggestions. Not that I hadn\'t thought of it before, but I\'m a very lazy guy...

Ruben,

Unfortunately Donnie isn\'t allowed to respond to anyone on this forum, although I know he wants to make sure you\'re happy with ProSonus product and updates.

Can I suggest you email him at:
    donnie@dssoundware.com

In future, I think your best way of engaging Donnie\'s aid via a forum would be through Tascam\'s dedicated Gigastudio BBS:
    http://www.tascambbs.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?category=2

At least you can be assured that he\'s able to both read and RESPOND on the Tascam forums...

Ruben,
    ... or send a message to Scott in BigFishAudio\'s customer support. I originally contacted him about the tuning problems and he jumped right on it.

Chadwick,

Thanks, I\'ll do that. It\'s just that I frequent this forum exclusively, and it seems like the kind of place to get help for when you find about a problem on a Saturday night. But come Monday, I\'ll do that.

csduke,
    Yes, I will call BFA too as you suggested. By the way, do you have that problem with the flute sample, or aren\'t you using Windows 2000?

Thanks,

Ruben

Originally posted by MrArkadine:
    Chadwick,

csduke,
    By the way, do you have that problem with the flute sample, or aren\'t you using Windows 2000?
    Ruben
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I do not have the problem and am running Win ME.

Ok, thanks. I didn\'t have any problems with the original sample and Win 98SE, but in Win 2000 that sample has always given me problems, worse after the update.

Ruben

Go Back to forum