• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics CP is outstanding!

Spectrasonics CP is outstanding!

Ok, well I\'ve done my fair share of bitchin\' about Copy Protection but I just wanted to publicly express my appreciation for Spectrasonics way of doing business.

I had to upgrade Panther. I had to put it on a different drive, and I was still able to use my old authorization codes from OS9 (residing
    on the same computer)

Stylus, Atmosphere and Trilogy all up and running in minutes....... and all without a trip to the web site.

Simply outstanding!

Thank you Eric and Co.

(more than just an amazing programmer)

Re: Spectrasonics CP is outstanding!

Thanks so much for posting that....I fully thought this subject title was going to turn out to be sarcastic and would probably be another \"rectal probe\" type of thread before I opened it! (you know how CP threads usually are!)

I\'m really glad your update was smooth....that is certainly always our goal to provide that type of easy experience.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry about that dude. Diddn\'t mean to start trouble.

Anyway I\'m glad your system is working so nicely Eric. Good work!

I\'ll second this. I posted somewhere else a while back that I\'ve found Spectrasonics\' CP to be so \'user friendly\' that it is totally unmemorable. Which makes it stand out in a positive way. So is their license policy. If you gotta have CP, then this is a good way to go.

I have to chime in here and agree. I\'ve not had a single problem with spectrasonics CP.

Same here. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(Trilogy and Atmosphere)

Yeah, I\'m not so sure about NI stuff. I have a couple things on my laptop right now, but once I stop traveling, I\'m going to want to move that to my desktop, and I don\'t even see how to do that. I guess I\'ll have to write them.

Go Back to forum