• Register
  • Help

Topic: Percussion FX?

Percussion FX?

Dont know if youre back Donnie. If not maybe someone else can answer this. What happend to that Percussion FX library from DSsoundware? Is it allready sampled and how did you/he sample it?

Re: Percussion FX?

Donnie\'s still banned from the NS forums. If you ask the same question on the Tascam BBS, he can probably reply to you there.

I just heard that Donnie\'s nearly done with the FX CD [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As he can\'t get onto this board, he\'s planning to post demo links on the Tascam BBS - might be worth keeping an eye on it. I\'ll let you know when they\'re there anyway.

cool.. better check it out

My name is Scott Johnson and I am the new marketing director for DS Soundware. Therefore I will be answering all questions referring to DS Soundware here in the future.

The percussion FX cd is finished. We are just putting some final touches on some last minute programming and then I\'ll get some demo\'s from Donnie and Sean to post here. This will trully be an AMAZING library and will be priced very reasonable also. There are several different variations (including mic positions) on every instrument sampled.

Thank you for your intrest,

Hi, Donnie!

Regardless youre a Donnie-clone or not it will be exciting to hear those new demos)

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Hi, Donnie!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">HA! Simon, I\'ve heard a lot about you! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] As funny as that would be I can assure you this is not Donnie. I was hired to handle \"public relations\" as Sean insisted that there be a change in this department.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

cant wait to hear them Scott. And Welcome.

Any info on whats been sampled?

Different mic positions....KICK

Go Back to forum