• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: To TOB:

Share/Bookmark

To TOB:

Hey Tob, when\'s the next time you gonna go sample stuff?

Re: To TOB:

If Im lucky, me and my friend Aze (he´s on this forum) will sample some percussion next month. Aze is profeesional recording engineer so that will be really professional samples. Maybe he can tell more about it later. Right now im in Grebbestad and wanted to sample the church organ here in town and some new snares but it seems like I will have to wait.. but i have some unedited gtown samples (flute and egg?!?) I will put online when its ready.

/Tobias

Tob,

If you sampled a really good church organ, that would be MARVELOUS. The only church organ I\'ve really heard is on the Roland SC-88 Professional, and it\'s not even really that good... so if you did that, we\'d all be really happy.

Chad

PS: Your anvil hits are top notch. FINALLY, some agressive anvils!

what kind of church organ sound is the most useful sound for film music? Tutti? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

/Tobias

TOB:

Thanks a ton for the Piano FX (the string scrape) - it was exactly what I needed for a particuliar segment. I appreciate it!

If you do church organ don\'t just do the tutti (all stops out). How about Principal chorus, flute stop with some mutations, strings with celeste, solo reeds, reed chorus, that kind of stuff. It\'d be really cool. Thanks.

Steve

Hey Tobias: Email me. I want to send you some GTown laced music. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

hey Tob!!!
    i would like to download your samples but there\'s nothing on your site.
    could you help me please?
    your samples sounds great

Originally posted by RICARDO BOTTICELLI:
    hey Tob!!!
    i would like to download your samples but there\'s nothing on your site.
    could you help me please?
    your samples sounds great
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi! I had forgot to start my webserver... but now its online again: http://62.13.11.115/gtown/

If anyone know a good, cheap host for my samples, please tell me.

/Tobias

thanks tob
    could you try the yahoo briefcase 30mb free?
    you can leave some files available for 2 days and adding new stuff.
    great samples.

Go Back to forum