• Register
  • Help

Topic: An update about my accident - short video

Share/Bookmark

An update about my accident - short video

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement - very much appreciated.
    Here is a short video I shot yesterday.

MacPro 2.66 - Tiger & Snow Leopard / 16GB RAM / several TB of HD space/ Garritan Libraries / EWQLSO Platinum PLAY / Omnisphere/ Kontakt 2 & 3 / Finale 2010 /DP5/ a VERY patient wife!

Re: An update about my accident - short video

Hello Charles!

Glad to see you are doing so well! You sound like you're in good spirits! Sorry to hear you won't be able to complete the race you've been training before, but you said it perfectly - better to be alive!

Those pictures certainly look devastating, you look much better now than you did last month! Best of luck, and here's to hoping you have all the patience you need to make it through this!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Charles! Excellent way to catch all your friends up on your progress - It was great to see you again. And I especially liked the part where you said that on one very positive note, you have more time to work on your show!-- Have a great time with that - It will help this period of recuperation fly by less painfully.

Take care,

Randy B.

Isn't he a great guy? Yes, he is. Looking at the car pictures and the rest, it is a miracle that he got out alive. Looking at the video, he is in good mood now....... And we are too. Go on, dear friend and if you can .... you know what I meant to say.

Raymond

What a great video!

Happy to hear you are on the mend, and your mental state seems really strong.

Seems a strange thing to say, but, by God, you are one lucky guy!

Wow!

You've really been through a real life changing experience. It's amazing how well your recovering.

Phil

I'm glad you are doing so well Charles!

Dan

Hi Charles,

Glad to hear (and see!) just how much better you are doing. Besides letting us know how you are progressing down your road to recovery, I also found your video very inspirational.

Continued success in your recovery!

Frank
    Frank D'Erasmo
    FABD Music - Arrangements-Orchestrations
    All Styles ... Specializing in Jazz, Theater, Latin & Pop

Garritan JaBB, GPO, CoMB, World, GAS, Stradivari Violin & GigaStudio. Sonar X2 Producer, Pro Tools, Performer & Finale.

Go Back to forum