• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Age Demos of the Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer Imperial

Share/Bookmark

New Age Demos of the Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer Imperial

Here are a couple of new \"new age\" demos featuring the \"Bosendorfer Imperial\" from Bardstown Audio.

This sampled \"Bosendorfer Imperial\" is now available in both native EXS24 and native Giga/HALion formats.

Enjoy!

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/ice.mp3

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/quest.mp3

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: New Age Demos of the Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer Imperial

Hi Kip,

Judging from the demos on the site, this is one of the most soulful piano samples I have ever heard. Congratulations.

I have a question: are the Halion and Exs versions also dithered to 16 bit or do they maintain the original 24 bit depth?

Best Regards, M

The demos sound very nice. This piano has the amazing ability to capture so many syles of music. I can\'t wait for the Baldwin to be released.

Hi,

yes. i love this .mp3 !!!

very nice sound !!!!

(i like the pp/p velocity)

Regards,

Olivier

Originally posted by markus:
    Hi Kip,

Judging from the demos on the site, this is one of the most soulful piano samples I have ever heard. Congratulations.

I have a question: are the Halion and Exs versions also dithered to 16 bit or do they maintain the original 24 bit depth?

Best Regards, M
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Markus,

Thank you for your compliments!

The Giga/HALion version is one of the same and is 16 bit (1.5 gigabytes). The newly released native EXS24 version is 24 bit (2.26 gigabytes), and is the only 24 bit sampled piano in the world.

Best regards,
    Kip

Hi Esperlad and Techmusicom,

I thank both of you gentlemen for your compliments!

Kip

Kip

Absolutely great expression!

For this type of music it is very impressive

Will you ever think of sampling a Yamaha CFIIIS Piano I read it on another thread, and I am also much in need for a good Yamaha for this kind of new age music. Any chance you would consider this? I think it will be a hot seller if it sounds as good as your Bose.

New age type music mostly played on Yamaha, but man these samples surely sound convincing!!

Excellent sample quality what reverbs etc?

I have had several inquiries about these new \"new age\" demos, as to whether or not any filters or EQ were used. These demos are totally unprocessed, using the pure raw unprocessed samples of the Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer Imperial, with absolutely no low pass filter patches or EQ. These are \"straight out of the box\" unprocessed sounds, except for a little reverb.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Any chance we\'ll see a native Konkat CD-ROM?

Thanks

Originally posted by NEWNEW:
    Any chance we\'ll see a native Konkat CD-ROM?

Thanks
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Quiet possibly..

Currently Kontakt is a memory RAM based sampler, but it will be upgraded in the near future in order to support disk streaming. The Bosendorfer Imperial being a 1.5 gigabyte piano in Giga format and a 2.26 gigabyte piano in the 24 bit EXS24 format is too large of a sampled instrument in order to be loaded into RAM for the current version of Kontakt. Once Kontakt is updated to support disk streaming, I will be able to release a native Kontakt version.

I was talking with a representative of Native Instruments today and we were discussing these disk streaming issues, which will be addressed in the near future. We were also discussing release sample support as well.

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Go Back to forum