• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Baroquen Promises"

Share/Bookmark

"Baroquen Promises"

All of Y'all,

This is my work for harpsichord and string orchestra, "Baroquen Promises".

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...enPromises.mp3

Regards to everyone.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Baroquen Promises"

Hello again Larry!

First, I must congratulate you on one of the best titles for a piece of music ever. I don't know where you come up with these, but you have such a way with titles!

Again, you are certainly showing off your prolificacy (it's a word - I looked it up!) with all sorts of music - and the titles that accompany them. I thoroughly enjoyed listening on this fine spring afternoon!

Thanks for sharing!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Quote Originally Posted by sanyarem View Post
    Hello again Larry!

First, I must congratulate you on one of the best titles for a piece of music ever. I don't know where you come up with these, but you have such a way with titles!

Again, you are certainly showing off your prolificacy (it's a word - I looked it up!) with all sorts of music - and the titles that accompany them. I thoroughly enjoyed listening on this fine spring afternoon!

Thanks for sharing!
    It's all the result of my weird brain.

Thanks for the nice compliments, Mister Mikey.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

LARRRRRRRY!!! Is this another harpsichord piece!!! *dances in circles* Ahhh yes it is!!! It is again, nice! It is very hip tossingly swell! Thanks for the share, eh!

Regards,

Le Richard of Canada

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    LARRRRRRRY!!! Is this another harpsichord piece!!! *dances in circles* Ahhh yes it is!!! It is again, nice! It is very hip tossingly swell! Thanks for the share, eh!

Regards,

Le Richard of Canada
    Merci, Le Richard. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for responding.

Best,

Le Larry of USA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Harpsichord, Harpsichord, Harpsichord, Harpsichord..... always that bloody non-musical thing the great composers of the past used to give their works a bit more juice.... and here Larry presents another use of this kazoo-like instrument....... Larry, your life must be filled with joy. It is always a joy to hear what you've made....

A big smile,

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Harpsichord, Harpsichord, Harpsichord, Harpsichord..... always that bloody non-musical thing the great composers of the past used to give their works a bit more juice.... and here Larry presents another use of this kazoo-like instrument....... Larry, your life must be filled with joy. It is always a joy to hear what you've made....

A big smile,

Raymond
    It is one of my favorite instruments. A bit difficult to compose for it.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum