• Register
  • Help

Topic: I'm leaving....

Share/Bookmark

I\'m leaving....

….for the weekend!
    Me and my wife are going on a small mini vacation to a beautiful place in Sweden called Tällberg, just outside Leksand in Dalarna.
    I’m going to forget all about samplers, pianos and horses for two days, eat good, drink good and generally just bum around!
    So I can’t answer any questions during the weekend. Back on Monday!
    Remember that this is the last weekend of the White Grand February special, (10% discount and free shipping, and no, there won’t be a “March Special….”)
    Have a nice weekend everybody, I will!

Re: I\'m leaving....

Originally posted by Worra:
    ….for the weekend!
    Me and my wife are going on a small mini vacation to a beautiful place in Sweden called Tällberg, just outside Leksand in Dalarna.
    I’m going to forget all about samplers, pianos and horses for two days, eat good, drink good and generally just bum around!
    So I can’t answer any questions during the weekend. Back on Monday!
    Remember that this is the last weekend of the White Grand February special, (10% discount and free shipping, and no, there won’t be a “March Special….”)
    Have a nice weekend everybody, I will!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Wow sounds nice!

Gotta see you this summer - hope we can work it out. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

You\'re such a smart @ss Worra!
    When I saw your thread title I thought \'Oh no, here goes another one...\'

funny guy.

Have a great break.

Have a great time up here!

Me and my soon-to-be-wife have a tradition of going there once a year on weekend trips. It feels so good when you can\'t do anything at all, but sleep (no further details [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) and eat.

/Mattias

LOL! Worra, you be frontin\'!

Worra,

love making comes first before samples.

Enjoy your well deserved rest..Have some expensive wine as you dine in front of a White Piano.

enjoy..

Alan Russell

May you come back as a reborn with enough strength to start your next project, the much awaited \"Black Grand\".

------------
    Alex Cremers

Hehe, my first thought reading the title was:

\"Hey, can´t they all just leave without announcing and fishing for compliments ?! *g*

Go Back to forum