• Register
  • Help

Topic: Drumkit From Hell Superior

Drumkit From Hell Superior

Its it supposed to be great? What format is it?

Is it a must buy?

Re: Drumkit From Hell Superior

It is a VSTi with it\'s own included, custom engine. I pre-ordered it, and after looking at S.I.D., BFD, and DKFH:S, I feel that this library is THE one to have. You can take a look here to see if it suits your needs:

And here:

Oh my God....I just heard a great sounding jazz demo! The kicks and brushes sound awesome! I love the variety compared to the original DFH. One thing I noticed, what\'s up with all the Sabian cymbals?! Are they biased towards Zildjian? (I\'m a fan of them). Anyways....

DFH Superior + White Grand = Diana Krall ripoff [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jared Hudson

I don\'t know much about cymbal model names, but I do know that they sampled some prototype Sabians. They are not available on the market, so there are going to be some unique sounds in this library.

There are some Zildjian cymbals in there too, but not as many as Sabian. I like both companies, but I do lean towards Zildjian also. With over 60 (sixty) cymbals to choose from, I think there is a pretty nice sonic palette to choose from. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m counting the days until this thing arrives on my doorstep...

I already pre-ordered mine and am awaiting its arrival.

The toms are phenomenal...

Go Back to forum