• Register
  • Help

Topic: Last day of the White Grand February special!

Share/Bookmark

Last day of the White Grand February special!

Just a friendly reminder that this is te last day of the February White Grand Special where you\'ll get 10% discount + free worldwide shipping.

Re: Last day of the White Grand February special!

Worra, just curious. I ordered the White Grand last Thursday. How long does it take for it to reach the US, and what type of shipping do you use?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Tarkio Road:
    Worra, just curious. I ordered the White Grand last Thursday. How long does it take for it to reach the US, and what type of shipping do you use?

Thanks.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi.

I use normal post. Works great, and takes about 5-6 working days to the US from Sweden.

Actually that\'s great. Normal post means Saturday deliveries.

BTW, I\'m quite impressed with your attention to customers. Free cross-grades, many supported formats, reasonable prices for a quality product, and no copy-protection or inferior proprietary sample players. I think the massive support you will receive for your product will far surpass any threats from those who would never buy samples anyway. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Tarkio Road:
    BTW, I\'m quite impressed with your attention to customers. Free cross-grades
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I actually only learned about this \"feature\" today. I have both Kontakt and GStudio. I agree. Excellent customer service!

Lawrence

Go Back to forum