• Register
  • Help

Topic: Serious Art. Files?

Share/Bookmark

Serious Art. Files?

Hey, if anyone has any art files for the french horn in QLB that could really squeeze out all it has to offer, please post them here if you\'re able to. I\'ve tried to learn the Giga Instrument on my own, but I couldn\'t. It\'s too damn complicated, but I\'m sure if I learned just how to START, than I\'d go nuts. Could someone make a keyswitch patch for the horns that would include all the following articulations: (sus, stac, effects) But I\'m mostly looking for someone to create a crossfade patch for the sustain horns so I can do crescendi. And perhaps another art file where all the velocities are put together so when you play a note, all the velocities are triggered. OOooooo, the possibilites. If someone could get me started, than I can go record some monster Tbones and Tubas distantly recorded and all that good stuff. OOOooooo, the advantages of being a high school student is the amount of time I have to compose after homework and such, (7 hours a day) and I can chunk that time out to record samples and such. I\'ve yet to hear some dramatic sounding trumpet patches with vibrato reminscent of some of Thomas\'s recorded trumpets.

Re: Serious Art. Files?

If you\'re referring to Thomas J then his trumpets are Miroslav or perhaps Roland or even the SAM trumpets. The only trumpets he recorded are a few articulations performed by himself.

I know.

Originally posted by A_Sapp:
    If someone could get me started, than I can go record some monster Tbones and Tubas distantly recorded and all that good stuff. OOOooooo, the advantages of being a high school student is the amount of time I have to compose after homework and such, (7 hours a day) and I can chunk that time out to record samples and such. I\'ve yet to hear some dramatic sounding trumpet patches with vibrato reminscent of some of Thomas\'s recorded trumpets.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Go buy Dave Govett\'s tutorial.

There. You\'re started.

Actually even the demo of the tutorial shows how to build Xfades. Its on his site

www.davidgovett.com

I\'m sorry A_SAPP dont have much time to get into the editor right now, so I cant get you a Horn ART file.

Go Back to forum