• Register
  • Help

Topic: Almost Free Quality Kontakt & SFZ Samples

Share/Bookmark

Almost Free Quality Kontakt & SFZ Samples

Soundiron for a limited time is offering a taster pack of their samples for $2.99. They are compatible with Kontakt 4.2+ and also come in SFZ format for the free Sforzando player and no doubt Aria.

Re: Almost Free Quality Kontakt & SFZ Samples

Soundiron is a great company, and they have reasonably priced instrument libraries. I own a few of their libraries, and I have no regrets in any of my purchases. The tester pack is a really great offer for new comers to their libraries.

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Soundiron is a great company, and they have reasonably priced instrument libraries. I own a few of their libraries, and I have no regrets in any of my purchases. The tester pack is a really great offer for new comers to their libraries.
    I recently picked up their apocalypse Percussion Ensemble 2 when it was on sale. It's the only drum library I've seen that not only has the big, hard hitting drums but now also includes all the standard orchestral percussion instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    I recently picked up their apocalypse Percussion Ensemble 2 when it was on sale. It's the only drum library I've seen that not only has the big, hard hitting drums but now also includes all the standard orchestral percussion instruments.
    Nice! I will have to check it out. My biggest percussion library purchase was Sonivox's Big Bang 2 Cinematic Percussion which is pretty sweet. They grouped the ensembles into categories like: Dramatic, War, Confrontation, etc.

The libraries I purchased from Soundiron are mostly the voice based ones I am a sucker for the human voice! :P They include: Voice of Gaia, Voice of Rapture (This one is realllllllly powerful), Olympus Elements, Micro Olympus Choir. I also purchased there Drumcorps, M1 Garand Rifle Library (really sweet), and their Emotional Piano (a really great one!).

Right now I am in the market for more Soloist libraries. I always want more!!! Besides the soloists mentioned above I also own: Shevannai: Voice of Elves and Diva Revamp. I am waiting to see what Soundiron produces next for a soloist library. So far they have the biggest collection based on what I have seem.

Eduardo Tarilonte, the creator of Shevannai (favourite soloist library to date), also has few too. He is really good at his work and is one of my favourite sample library creators!

I remember starting out with using free soundfonts lol! It is amazing how sample libraries have come so far.

Regards Richard

Go Back to forum