• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where to buy Kick *** Brass

Where to buy Kick *** Brass

I can\'t seem to find this anywhere online. Anyone know who it\'s made by (website), or a distributor that has it?

Re: Where to buy Kick *** Brass

Hi Ouch, actually Kickass Brass is done in the UK!!. Go to www.samples4.com
    Good Luck
    Jose Pereira

Central Point, Oregon

Just when I thought my library collection was set for awhile, you guys had to go and start talking about this library. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] The section demos are awesome! (the solo demos---way less awesome and probably shouldn\'t even be there)

The Bari sax is a glaring omission, but will apparently be part of a second version which is in the works.

Ouch> Yes, they have a Giga Version.
    In my experience, their patches are a little out of tune in some of the velocity layers but nothing to difficult to repai in the Giga Editor.
    This is the ultimate brass section. Shame is only 4 instruments (tre, alto, tenor, T/bone) I wish it has 2nd chair instruments each for larger sections, but no luck. Matt Damon at AMG tell me that they will add some more instruments as soprano sax, some muted trp and bari sax, but no so shure about the format because KAB will become a VST instrument.
    Hope this helps
    Take Care
    Jose Pereira

Gee!!! Sorry for all the gramatical errors [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] My english is bad but my spanish is even worse... [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If they have a Giga version, I wonder why they don\'t have it advertised?

I went to the samples4 site and found versions for Akai, ESX24, Halion and Kontakt, but no Giga.

Is there a Giga version?

Go Back to forum