• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Interest in a Duduk sample-cd?

Share/Bookmark

Interest in a Duduk sample-cd?

I\'ve recorded about 90mb of Duduk and so far the result is pleasing (Continuing recordings today, I just gotta catch up on my breath!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'m wondering if there\'s any interest in such a library? It would be rather cheap. $50 or so.

http://finjaco.home.online.no/Dudukdemo.mp3

Thanks!

Thomas

Re: Interest in a Duduk sample-cd?

Oh yeah!!!!!

Count me in! Sounds fantastic.

Same here Jazz [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Giga format please, not a sample lib with knobs and CP [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe - depends on how usable it is. If it\'s pretty cool I very well may buy it for $50.

j-

mmmmmmm [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sounds like black hawk down by zimmer

I\'d definitely be interested but only if/when something came up to require this particular instrument. I like the tone a lot!

I am with you...

which formats?

Best regards,

Simone Coen

Being just one instrument it will of course be limited to projects where you actually want/need it, but I think the Duduk is the most beautiful sounding flute in the world and I just HAD to do this for myself [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I was thinking Gigastudio only, because I\'m most comfortable with its editor. It should be easy to convert, though. The patches will be 16 way keyswitching. 2 regular sustain patches and one with short phrases and ornaments. I\'m also thinking about doing a legato patch using VSL\'s legato tool. Loads of notes to record, though. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

We\'ll see. Thanks for the replies. Looks like there\'s a market for a duduk, but as I suspected it\'s pretty small [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe I\'ll just release a small sized-down lite version or something.

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

is the demo recorded with the multisamples ? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Or are you recording Snippets ?

Anyway, I would be very interested. Sounds way cool for me [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What kind of recording gear will you use?

/Tobias

man, you gotta do intervals. You could do 12 intervals up and down, but just from every minor third. Then stretch the regions. It\'s not that many notes. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast