• Register
  • Help

Topic: industrial demo...

industrial demo...

hello friends,
    here\'s my latest demo which is an industrial kind of stuff titled Industrial Machine - Devils Dance. any comments will be appreciated...

Re: industrial demo...

Downloading now...

I don\'t have any headphones with me, but I can\'t wait to give it a listen when I get home, I love industrial. (OT: New NIN album this summer entitled \"BleedingThrough\")

Can\'t wait to hear it, thanks for sharing.

Just got through listening. Very cool to hear something different on these boards, I swear, if I have to sit through Beethoven\'s Fifth one-more-time... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Just kidding guys.

Which drum/percussion libs are you using? Also, is that DIVA I hear?

Originally posted by Alan Lastufka:

Which drum/percussion libs are you using? Also, is that DIVA I hear?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">thanks for checking it out, alan. the drum/percussion is from the samples that come with FL studio. yes, that\'s little diva that i dropped in, and diva really works great to provide some cool texture within the tracks...

Central Point, Oregon

Industrial isn\'t my cup of tea so I can\'t judge it against the genre, but I found it pretty engaging with some very interesting FX and mixing interwoven into the pounding beat. I liked the filtering you used on the Diva samples, which blended in well with your other modulated synth sounds. Whether intended or not, it does have a filmic-quality to it--could be in the next Wachowski Brothers movie!

Go Back to forum