• Register
  • Help

Topic: Guess the organ lib(s)!

Guess the organ lib(s)!

Hi all, I wrote today a little fugue which I want to share with you all. It\'s HERE!

Also for fun purpose I thought it would be great idea if members here would guess what organ lib(s) I used.

Of course all comments about the composition, mixing etc. are welcomed!

Re: Guess the organ lib(s)!

It´s http://www.orgona.org/

I´m extremely jealous of your counterpoint skills. Damned, back to work!

I\'ll announce the correct answer tomorrow so if rest of you want to guess, then this is the time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mathis, well no need to be jealous - this is just a question of practice. So if I can do it then anybody can do it too. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The Post organ that\'s included with EWQLSO Silver? I liked the piece, by the way.

no idea, but this sound is definitely pretty close to the organ sound i\'m looking for...i\'ll wait to hear what lib is it and also do shed some light on if you used it out of the box or put some eq/verb etc on it...i like this little piece.

No more guesses?

Only 10 hours left until I reveal the answer!

Only 3 hours left! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks to all who did take time to listen and try to guess the organ lib.

The correct answer is: G-Town organ

This fugue is a 4-voice fugue - so my split it into 4 tracks and each with it own channel and panned little bit. To make the bass voice sound more powerful and real, I duplicated the bass track and transposed that down an octave. I also programmed the notes in the 5th track to imitate the \"slow\" response of the deepest pipes.

Then I added a small reverb and then it was ready for rendering to mp3.

Btw. No EQ was used.

I would have guessed G-town - but I didn\'t get here before you came clean [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum