• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: More G-Town Church Percussion

More G-Town Church Percussion

I went back to the church and recorded some more percussion but i used a DAT recorder this time. TJ told me to sample stomps and that turned out to sound pretty cool. I had to process them alot to make them sound fatter though. I made a quick patch of some few bongo notes too. Ill probably put the new toms there later tonight. Enjoy (or dont). Please give me some feedback or ideas how to improve the samples.

Re: More G-Town Church Percussion

Despite some others\' dislike, I have found these to be really useful. Thanks for doing them and making them available.

quick note: couldn\'t dl the bongos for some reason. everything else fine...

The bongos should work now

Finally I got the G-Town_Church_Toms_16-vel_layer.gig which TJ programmed for me

16 velocitys hits, flams, rolls and alot of spaciousness

get it here:

Awesome - haven\'t tried any of the new stuff yet, but the old toms are definitely the easiest percussion to help adding that big hall sound to orchestral music. Even if they\'re not orchestral toms

They ARE great. I encourage everyone who want great power toms for their orchestral arrangements to download these. At softer velocities they sound a bit like the toms in EP2, and at the louder velocities they really sound huge and Zimmeresque. The sound quality is much better this time and the 16 different velocity samples makes it sound very realistic.

Get these samples while you can, I know I wouldn\'t have given out these for free if I were Tob [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I tryed to find some metal junk in the church but all found was 2 metal chairs.. it sounded crap when i slammed them.. next time ill bring some metal junk It will anyhow scare the over religous old women, hehe

PS If anyone use the samples in their music it would be fun to hear it!

I\'ve been downloading as you put the gigs up, and haven\'t had a chance to listen to what the gigs actually sound like [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Just want to say thanks for going to the trouble of making them and then giving them away. I\'m looking forward to hearing them next time I boot the giga rig.

There can be no such thing as too many sounds....

Amen to that, brother Chadwick!
    And bless you, Tobias... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thanks again!

Stomps are my favourite....so cool..
    load it, play it , sit back and enjoy that big Mediaventures power sound....
    ...cool... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum