• Register
  • Help

Topic: Introduction, EWSO / StormDrum Demo

Share/Bookmark

Introduction, EWSO / StormDrum Demo

Hey NS Gang,

Being an invisible observer on this board for months now I feel I must present a recently composed track by myself.

Short info about \'Toxeen\'
    My name is Boris Nonte, I\'m at the age of 21 and living in Germany (Greetings to Waywyn and Le Petit Prince [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ). I started as music & sound designer 3 years ago and like an addict I composed tracks for various projects. Nowadays my services go from pc/console games to film and tv productions.

I just finished a fast and epic orchestral piece of music for an upcoming PC Game called \"DoveZ\", using EWSO Gold and Stormdrum besides Stylus, VOTA and a Yamaha Cs6x. Doug, Nick - really good work. Keep it up.

The track runs about 1:31 minutes and loops to the end (just in case you are wondering there is no real ending).

http://www.toxeen.com/Toxeen_DoveZ_finalboss.mp3

stay tuned

.toxeen.

Re: Introduction, EWSO / StormDrum Demo

wow!!! very very dramatic feel to this track. it\'s kind of bombastic...

Nice piece... the drummer\'s on \'roids! haha.

Groovin.

Badass! Can I say that? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Nicely put together!

And yea, it has the BIG sound for sure [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Nick, watch your back, the young generation is coming to take away your trailers revenue [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

hehe! really kicking piece!!! those \"welcome to hell\" voices - sounds funny ! Good work!!!

Originally posted by Toxeen:
    Hey NS Gang,

Being an invisible observer on this board for months now I feel I must present a recently composed track by myself.

Short info about \'Toxeen\'
    My name is Boris Nonte, I\'m at the age of 21 and living in Germany (Greetings to Waywyn and Le Petit Prince [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ). I started as music & sound designer 3 years ago and like an addict I composed tracks for various projects. Nowadays my services go from pc/console games to film and tv productions.

I just finished a fast and epic orchestral piece of music for an upcoming PC Game called \"DoveZ\", using EWSO Gold and Stormdrum besides Stylus, VOTA and a Yamaha Cs6x. Doug, Nick - really good work. Keep it up.

The track runs about 1:31 minutes and loops to the end (just in case you are wondering there is no real ending).

http://www.toxeen.com/Toxeen_DoveZ_finalboss.mp3

stay tuned

.toxeen.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Very dramatic - sounds like a game I should check out!!

- Doug

Thank you all for those kind comments. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum