• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: GigaStudio Mastery Tutorial is on sale now!

Share/Bookmark

GigaStudio Mastery Tutorial is on sale now!

At last, on sale now at www.nemesysmusic.com
    4 CD-ROMS
    Over 6 hours of personal video instruction by Kevin Phelan and me.
    A full DX piano (8 vel Stereo)
    and drum kit (4 vel stereo)
    (Some assembly required)

The lessons are loss-less real-time screen captures of the actual
    GigaStudio and Editor being operated by me as we teach you how to use it. Most of the lessons also have in-synch video inserts (picture in picture) of the MIDI controller and keyboard so you can see what is happening in the real physical world while watching the results on the software screen. We also created color-coded graphics to better explain the filters and velocity curves and other fancy features.
    $59.99 an irresistible price.
    Alternatively, you can also fly me out to your studio for in person training. (a bit more expensive though)
    Thanks
    David Govett

Re: GigaStudio Mastery Tutorial is on sale now!

Does THIS thing come with a manual? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] lol

No it doesn\'t. Perhaps we can put out a GigaStudio Mastery \"Mastery\" CD later. he he..
    and it only runs on an Atari ST....
    (just kidding of course)

If you can browse a web site or navigate a help file (and press a play button and scroll slider) then you should have no trouble operating this tutorial.
    Have fun
    Dave

Very reasonable price for the tutorial CD. Only...have you looked at the shipping costs to for example The Netherlands? Over $40...Almost as much as the tutorial CD.
    I think I\'ll wait until it becomes available somewhere in Europe.

Thanks, Dave. I placed my order and am looking forward to your tutorial. The price, indeed, is very appetizing. I probably would have balked at $99, but at $59 I couldn\'t resist! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

It says \'pre-order\' at the site. When is it shipping? I\'m moving house soon and don\'t want it to get lost.

When is it shipping? When is it shipping? When is it shipping?

I agree with a previous poster: the price is just right.

But tell me; when is it shipping?

When is it shipping? Tascam said it would be a couple weeks. It went to the plant last Thursday.
    I\'ll ask Tascam how they handle international shipping. I know some companies can stage a batch of thier products overseas to avoid these charges but I don\'t know if this product would be done the same way or if Tascam even does that. I\'ll check though and get back to you.
    Take care
    Dave

Just a suggestion: could Best Service or BiggaGiggas distribute the Tutorial in Europe?
    It would be cheaper for us, guys of the Old World.

Is Nemesysmusic.com the only place it can be ordered from? There\'s a back-order of three weeks....

David,

Saw your demo and was impressed. I just ordered the discs and am looking forward to digging in.

Go Back to forum