• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 1.5.2 version of J-Slap'n Fingered released!

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 1.5.2 version of J-Slap\'n Fingered released!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    The new Kontakt 1.5.2/Halion version is based on the samples from the award winning Giga format Libraries: Scarbee J-Slap and Scarbee J-Fingered, but features a heavily improved programming - created from scratch.

The Scarbee J-Slap\'n Fingered has the classic funky 77\' Jazz Bass sound.
    The handmade Celinder J Update 4 has been recorded without the use of compression, tubes or advanced EQ to ensure you maximum flexibility in the sound production. 2039 samples are dedicated to each of the 3 pick-up settings: Bridge, Both and Neck, giving you the total of 6117 samples - about 2 GB sound.

The musicality of the bass is expressed in every possible hammer-on, pull-off, grace-note, staccato-release or slide; with any sustained note combination reproducible in every authentic context - fingered, thumbed and plucked.

The E-G String can now be selected by Mod-wheel and you can switch between Slap and Fingered Style with Foot controller (Kontakt 1.5.2/Halion 2). Release samples are automated and can be altered/bypassed with key-triggers. More articulations are now available in each “dimension” (see cardboard schemes) for easier and logical programming.

Listen to demos at www.scarbee.com

SCARBEE J-Slap’n Fingered ships in a multi format version containing native Halion and Kontakt 1.5.2 versions on 4 CDs or 1 DVD for $199.

Can be ordered now at www.scarbee-shop.com

regards

Re: Kontakt 1.5.2 version of J-Slap\'n Fingered released!

Hi Thomas,

I own the original J-Slap Giga version. Is there any discount if users would like a cross-grade? I\'m not in a position to buy at the moment but would like to at some point in the near future (like 2-3 months from now). I know that it\'s new programming from scratch and that\'s gotta cost something (and is certainly worth something).

TIA,
    FV

p.s. - are you looking at porting SID over to Kontakt? I\'m not a Halion user (I\'ve already got exs-24, Kontakt and Giga. Not interested in another). Thanks again.

Originally posted by FV:
    Hi Thomas,

I own the original J-Slap Giga version. Is there any discount if users would like a cross-grade? I\'m not in a position to buy at the moment but would like to at some point in the near future (like 2-3 months from now). I know that it\'s new programming from scratch and that\'s gotta cost something (and is certainly worth something).

TIA,
    FV

p.s. - are you looking at porting SID over to Kontakt? I\'m not a Halion user (I\'ve already got exs-24, Kontakt and Giga. Not interested in another). Thanks again.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yep - there is a crossgrade - and we will soon have SID on Kontakt too. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by SCARBEE:
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Congratulations Thomas!
    May you have much success with your incredible bass library!

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum