• Register
  • Help

Topic: ReValver for Giga???

ReValver for Giga???

Quick question...I thought I remember there being talk about ReValver being implemented as an NFX for GST...did this ever go through/is it currently being worked on?/or am I totally out of it? Would love to have revalver as a real-time effect on my rhodes/wurlies gigs! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: ReValver for Giga???

Forget about it, it\'s never going to happen. Or at least that\'s what \"Cleo\" told me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

rats!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Munsie, what\'s a Cleo?

Thats Ms. Cleo to you soundsmith! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I take it you\'re not up late at night with the TV on Dash? Or sometimes inthe middle of the day [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ms. Cleo is a \"psychic\" with great Jamaican like accent. Its quite funny

OK, Ms Cleo. But who, what? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Sorry, I just HATE dangling participants... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ahhhh, I see the light. No, I don\'t watch much TV anymore. Movies, yes, courtesy of Dish 150 and DVD. But no network TV anymore (I finally convinced my wife to go to Dish, (Dish for Dash, what a concept! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) if I had to go back to add the networks, she\'d cancel the whole furshlugginer(tm) (c) mess!

\'Oh, honey child....Ms. Cleo\'s gonna make it Alright!\' (thick jamaican accent) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways...never asked...WHY? Is GST EVER gonna support 3rd party NFX plug-ins??? If so...that SUCKS!

I don\'t know about you, J.P., but I would really love to have Giga sending master-ready signal to my mixer. VST, 3rd party NFX, I don\'t care as long as I can get my multi-band compressor, tube distorion, Altiverb-quality verb and 4-band parametric all on a Giga channel...

So call me greedy-you won\'t be the first! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum