• Register
  • Help

Topic: It took all day but I finially finished it.....

Share/Bookmark

It took all day but I finially finished it.....

Well... not quite. After a long antisocial day in my room I have nearly finished my new track! (yeah im sure you are were all just holding your breath....) Of course my computer had to screw up just at just about every opportunity (damn thing). Sorry i had to tell something even if its just a computer server, it just took so long. Ill post it when I am happier with it.

Actually I do have a real question. This should probably go in another forum but I might as well post it here. When I recorded it to wav file with audio capture or using a wave program some of the midi notes went out of time. Its strange. When I play the track in the sequencer its fine though. Anyone know whats wrong?

Ed

Re: It took all day but I finially finished it.....

Ed, what sequencer are you using? Make sure your wave editor is set to accept the sync from your sequencer and make sure your sequencer is set to midi sync.

I am using Logic Audio Platinum 5. I borrowed it from a friend, but it doesnt like my soundcard. I think I\'ll stick to Cubase VST for now. Ill try your suggestion though.

Ed

It\'s very unwise to mention that you borrowed there bro.

Why? If I had bought it straight away it would have been a waste of money since it doesnt seem to like my computer, or at least my computer doesnt like Logic Platinum.

Ed

It would be nice if we could all just \"borrow\" sample libraries, audio programs, women, just to try them out to see if they work. But in the real world it just doesn\'t work that way. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This forum is defintely not the place to ask for support on \"borrowed\" products. Next time lie. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum