• Register
  • Help

Topic: Q: Post Harpsicord on GigaSampler LE

Share/Bookmark

Q: Post Harpsicord on GigaSampler LE

Hi all,

I\'m considering to buy the Post Harpsichords vol 1. Will this play on the GigaSampler LE ?

On his website, I read s.th. about release samples, and I don\'t have seen any instruments with release samples yet on my system.

If the gig can be played without the release samples, I still think it could sound very nice (although less authentic) Any opinions ?

Greetings,
    Hans

p.s.
    On his web-site the price is $95. Is this incl vat?
    At Feedback (Rotterdam) they ask €150

I don\'t like buying over the internet (don\'t even have a credit card, but the difference in price makes me doubt)

Re: Q: Post Harpsicord on GigaSampler LE

Originally posted by Johan:
    Hi all,

I\'m considering to buy the Post Harpsichords vol 1. Will this play on the GigaSampler LE ?

On his website, I read s.th. about release samples, and I don\'t have seen any instruments with release samples yet on my system.

If the gig can be played without the release samples, I still think it could sound very nice (although less authentic) Any opinions ?

Greetings,
    Hans

p.s.
    On his web-site the price is $95. Is this incl vat?
    At Feedback (Rotterdam) they ask €150

I don\'t like buying over the internet (don\'t even have a credit card, but the difference in price makes me doubt)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Gigasampler LE should be able to handle releasesamples. In the gig, you\'ll have several instruments wihout the releasesamples, so you can have both.
    We, Bigga Giggas distribute many of Post\'s sample-cd\'s including the Harpsichords. If you like to, you can contact me direct at per@biggagiggas.com, and we can work something out without you having to have a creditcard.

Go Back to forum