• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Musikmesse Invitation

Share/Bookmark

Musikmesse Invitation

We will have our own Spectrasonics booth this year at Europe\'s largest Music trade show, the annual \"Musikmesse\" in Frankfurt, Germany from March 31st-April 3rd (Hall 5.1 B-71). If you\'re attending the show, please stop by & say hi. You can see us demo our complete line of virtual instruments, get questions answered and get the last chance to see the S.A.G.E./Stylus RMX preview in person!

See you there!

spectrum [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Musikmesse Invitation

Any chance you\'re coming to Summer NAMM in Nashville this year?

j-

and pay attention to the tiny little red led on Erics speakers... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Originally posted by tob:
    and pay attention to the tiny little red led on Erics speakers... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

/Tobias
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">He-he...got the sub blasting this year though [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

We\'ll miss seeing you buddy! Your grooves will be heard and appreciated by many though!

All the best from Frankfurt....

spectrum

Hi spectrum,

the Spectra booth seemed to be the most crowded all of time in the 5.1 hall.

It looks like you guys have been doing your homework seriously both in the development (I see new \'hidden\' features in Stylus RMX) and demoing areas... especially my friend Diego Stocco seemed in a better shape then last NAMM (maybe the jet lag... or demojng at the main Spectra booth instead of the Digi one...)

I wish you the best and a good trip back to the US.

Best regards,

Simone Coen

Hey Simone.....thanks!

Sorry we didn\'t get too much time to chat this time. And yes....Diego is clearly at his best when he is on the main page in his \"star of the show\" mode......he had some pretty good practice at Sounds Expo too!

All the best,

spectrum

I must say that I was a little dissapointed after NAMM news...Nothing new, only updated Stylus.

But NOW, I\'m truly convicted that Spectrasonics has the most powerful product of the year. It(demo) just have to be seen! I just went tho see the RMX demo three times, just to be sure I wasn\'t dreaming, it\'s that good. Incredible stuff again from Spectrasonics!!!

Hi Spectrum.. anyway u can give us an ETA for the New RMX? Will we be able to order on line from you or Illio? Still finding unusual ways to use Stylus [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Best, Rich

Originally posted by Rich Pell:
    Hi Spectrum.. anyway u can give us an ETA for the New RMX? Will we be able to order on line from you or Illio? Still finding unusual ways to use Stylus [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Best, Rich
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Cool!

As soon as Stylus RMX is available in September, you\'ll get an email directly from us...the upgrade procedure will go directly through Spectrasonics. It will be a very simple procedure for registered users.

More info here:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/stylusupgrade/index.html

All the best,

spectrum

Originally posted by xenoble:
    I must say that I was a little dissapointed after NAMM news...Nothing new, only updated Stylus.

But NOW, I\'m truly convicted that Spectrasonics has the most powerful product of the year. It(demo) just have to be seen! I just went tho see the RMX demo three times, just to be sure I wasn\'t dreaming, it\'s that good. Incredible stuff again from Spectrasonics!!!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Excellent!
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Really glad you got to see the special Musikmesse preview and are sharing in our excitement over this brand new direction for Spectrasonics....it\'s the beginning of many wonderful things to come! I know that it\'s a little hard for people to understand how massive this new SAGE technology is without experiencing it in person -especially since we purposefully have kept the web info very limited so far. There will be much more info available on the web as we get closer to the release date in September, and everyone will be able to see how significant this new technology is.

All the best,

spectrum [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum