• Register
  • Help

Topic: Film Clip and Music

Film Clip and Music

Here\'s a brief clip from a recent independent film that I just scored. I used several computers on which to run VSL and EWQLSO along with several other notable sound libraries. It took a long time to get the music to fit just right with the cinematography while also expressing the angst of the main character (Mr. H.T.). After several weeks I think I got it. Let me know what you think. The film speaks for itself.

Re: Film Clip and Music

I think you captured that subtle angst brilliantly.

Wow, what an incridible film! Ready for the oscars? This made my day!
    And congrats to mister happy toe, great acting!
    Seriously, get back to your string quartets [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats to the main Actor!!

Wow, is that really an independant film? Where did you find the budget for the crane travellings? (it was a crane, right?) Amazing performance from the main character, that\'s some deep stuff.

By the way, what trumpets are you using between 0:33 and 0:54? They sound incredible!

South Ken, London

So that\'s what Bin Laden gets up to in his cave.

I guess I saw the \"making of\" of this film on TV last week. Meticulous elaboration indeed

Definitely a piece of art

Amazing work. Haha. Subtle!!

Central Point, Oregon

Marko, you had some serious toe-jammin\' going on there! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Get this onto your demo reel right away!

Thanks for all of your feedback. I\'ve been commissioned to do a sequel which is supposed to be more upbeat. However, tragedy struck today when I stubbed my toe......

Go Back to forum