• Register
  • Help

Topic: Whatever happened to the FREE SAM Trumpets???

Whatever happened to the FREE SAM Trumpets???

The ones that you could actually use ??? If anyone knows where they\'re located for download and if they\'re even allowed to be downloaded please tell me.

Also, for some odd reason my previous post (the same as this one) must have got deleted, there was no swearing etc, so it is a mystery.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Whatever happened to the FREE SAM Trumpets???

Also, what happened to the old VSL site where it had all those instrument ranges etc posted?

Thanks in advance,

Cannibal Island, Loleta, California

I remember that thread... I think that it was said that they no longer have the free trumpets available to avoid confusion with the newer, full trumpet set.

I think that the SAM team gave permission for them to be made available again briefly and someone offered to host the file (sorry for the memory lapse.. I can\'t remember who it was).

If the thread is gone, maybe it has to do with the brief download period being over (?)

Hi Adam,

The previous thread was not deleted, you just didn\'t check back quick enough, so it faded into forum oblivion [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I had jumped in and made the file available for you right away, sir [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Please read:

I just happended to remove the Gig file from my webspace this week, but I am uploading it now as we speak.

I have Maarten\'s permission to share it with you this way, but please send me an email so that I can send you the URL. We can\'t post the URL here and it will be only for a short while again. Email address is peter at peterroos.com.

So to other people interested: contact me now, I will probably remove it again after April 5 or so (to avoid bandwidth problems with my ISP).

PS Adam: switch on Email Notifications when you post a question. That way you will never miss any answers and tips! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum