• Register
  • Help

Topic: Percussive Adventures 2... must have?

Share/Bookmark

Percussive Adventures 2... must have?

I have Storm Drums and have DFH Superior preordered...

Will Percussive Adventures 2 be a musthave?

Also.. the demos found here They all (golum and romeo atleast) have some instruments and stuff other than beats... is that included, or do I get the naked beats?

Re: Percussive Adventures 2... must have?

anyone?

Sharmy\'s right - if you are uncertain get the PSP version ($99.95 today with promo code: PROSAMPLES at http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=PSP-10) which has the complete loops only.

An upgrade is available to the full version at any time.

The full version has 70 full multi-layered pieces. Full beds (full mixes), full bed loops, alternate mixes, phrases, endings, individual elements/layers, and some individual hits.

The coolest thing about the full version is you can mix \"different\" loop elements together to create entirely new loops, and the auto-sync feature in the software will lock the tempo automatically!

If you do this kind of work, PA2 and STORMDRUM are must haves!

Hope that helps.

- Doug

Thanks... I might check it out... I do have SD [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I dont think the platinum thing is worth the risk.. if the loops are too recognizable, and with too much other stuff that just the drums its pretty useless to me.. basicaly I wantthe beats, but I want to add the music myself

Hey Doug, what\'s the install count? How many machines can I authorize it on? I need at least three - my Mac, my VST machine and my laptopfor off-site work. Is this like GPO, only 2 installs?

Dasher

Go Back to forum