1) I have these 3 pieces of software on my computer in addition to ARIA and all of the Garritan libraries.
2) ARIA and Garritan libraries work fine within Finale 2014.
3) I also have EWQL Symphonic Choirs.
4) I am a composer, not a computer geek, and am hoping to find someone that can tell me how (or even if) I can use any of these together.
5) Goal: To write scores with Finale 2014 and hear what is being written. So far all Garritan libraries work wonderfully that way, except the volumes (you call them velocities?) and articulations do not work in all Garritan libraries.
6) My initial thought was to write in Finale, export the music to Kontakt 5 where I could insert instruments into the score including EWQL choirs and Garritan libraries. Then use Cubase to polish the final product.
7) Is this even possible, or am I way off base.