Well, I am sure some of you already know that I am a huge fan of soloist libraries, but It's always so hard to just find that right one even with the libraries you already have. There is always something missing it seems. However, today I purchased the soloist library that I have now fallen in love with, it is what I was longing for all these years. I purchased the new library from Realitone, "Realivox - Blue." The voice is so lush, beautiful, and the tone range is great from the lows to the highs. The vibrato is controllable and is well implemented into the library. On top of all that... it can sing English words and much more!

I wanted to share two compositions that I am currently working on that are using the Realivox - Blue library. The vocals are not in English. They are words and vowels that blend with the music.

Tara's Theme (Angelic Vocalist Demo):
This is a short demo of mostly her melody in it. It is the first time I have used a soloist/voice for her melody. I am looking so forward to completing a full soloist arrangement to her theme.

Angelic Soloist Demo (Basic Test of the Library):
This was a test and my end up as complete composition.

Libraries Used:
- Realivox Blue
- Vienna Appassionata Strings (SE)