• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any new Woodwind section libraries coming out?

Share/Bookmark

Any new Woodwind section libraries coming out?

Just curious if anyone is working on a new WW section library. Besides multisamples, hopefully alot of phrases and trills and stuff also that no keyboard player can accomplish on a keyboard.
    I\'ve heard mention of Kirk Hunter doing one. If this is true, can you elaborate on it Kirk? Will there be room ambience added as well and positioning?

Thanks

Re: Any new Woodwind section libraries coming out?

The Advanced Orchestra series has a lot of Trills, Runs, Pickups etc....but you probably already knew that!

Re: Any new Woodwind section libraries coming out?

Originally posted by Damon:
    Just curious if anyone is working on a new WW section library. Besides multisamples, hopefully alot of phrases and trills and stuff also that no keyboard player can accomplish on a keyboard.
    I\'ve heard mention of Kirk Hunter doing one. If this is true, can you elaborate on it Kirk? Will there be room ambience added as well and positioning?

Thanks
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yup, there will be room ambience. But I\'ll try (I said \"TRY\") to include a close-miked version for a drier sound as well.

Look for some \"licks\" too, but before I actually finish the recording sessions, I\'m reticent to articulate exaclty which ones will be in the final version. Suffice to say that there will be trills and the like at the very least.

Kirk

Go Back to forum