• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nuno is a Genius Nuno is a Genius

Nuno is a Genius Nuno is a Genius

The VotA utility is almost done. I have to make some tweaks to the consonants, which will be released in an articulation file along with the utility. The utility is pretty incredible. I never thought it would work this well.

Re: Nuno is a Genius Nuno is a Genius

Kick *** , looking forward to it Nick.

I put the ART files I was working on, on hold until this sthing is done [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Out-friggin-standing!!! I cannot wait!
    Nick, you should give him every library you have ever done. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Wow. Above and beyond....

I\'m so excited about this. Even a simple program that saved the tiiiniest bit of time would have been EXCELLENT, but it seems as if it\'s going a little further.

Nick\'s always been pretty straightforward and blunt about how he feels concerning his own products. He\'s never been one to fluff things up or potentially mislead anyone. So to see him comment on Nuno\'s utility like this is making me anxious to get my hands on it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Not only that, but it\'s great that he\'s one of the few developers out there that\'s releasing free updates, with his version 2 overhaul of VotA.

Thanks Nick, thanks Nuno.

Go Back to forum