• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Across the Stars score

Share/Bookmark

Across the Stars score

I\'m looking very much for Williams\' Across the Stars (from Episode 2) original score. It needn\'t to be complete, only few parts would be enough. Has anyone an idea where to see, get or buy?

Re: Across the Stars score

Hi, Dis!

You\'ll find the \"Across the stars\" score (and the other available John Williams scores) at Peter Alexander\'s web site.

http://www.alexanderpublishing.com/scoring.html

That score is publish by Hal Leonard www.halleonard.com

In their site, you can see a list of the resellers (including online stores)

Hi, Malo and Nuno!
    Thanks for the information!

Btw. , do you know, please, what\'s the difference between: \"ACROSS THE STARS - DELUXE SCORE Series: John Williams Signature Edition, $40.00 (US)\" - http://www.halleonard.com/item_detail.jsp?itemid=4490226&order=0&catcode=00& refer=search&type=product&keywords=across+the+star s+ and - \"ACROSS THE STARS Series: John Williams Signature Edition $375.00 (US)\" - http://www.halleonard.com/item_detail.jsp?itemid=4490225&order=1&catcode=00& refer=search&type=product&keywords=across+the+star s+ ? $40 vs $375 - and the same score?

The $40 one is the conductor\'s score and the $375 one is the full thing with all the separate parts for all the instruments.

You only want the expensive one if you want a real orchestra to perform it. For study get the conductor\'s score. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey, is the alexander company reliable? Will I get my score if I order? I just placed an order for the lost world overture. Has anybody else gotten orders from here?

Aaron, maybe you could mail Peter and ask if he\'s reliable?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Anyway, I ordered a couple of scores a while back and they arrived pretty fast with FedEx.

I\'ve always gotten my scores from www.SheetMusicPlus.com and I\'ve always recieved excellent service. Just ordered one of the Harry Potter scores yesterday afternoon and it shipped that same day.

Originally posted by Dis:
    I\'m looking very much for Williams\' Across the Stars (from Episode 2) original score. It needn\'t to be complete, only few parts would be enough. Has anyone an idea where to see, get or buy?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Across the Stars begins shipping on July 19, according to Hal Leonard. Please note that until the score is released, Hal Leonard does not tell us what the content is. We know when we get it.

Go Back to forum