• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAM Horns recordings finished

Share/Bookmark

SAM Horns recordings finished

Another word from uncle SAM:

We finished our last recording sessions for the SAM Horns, we\'ve evaluated all material and I have to say it sounds very, very promising!

I put some extensive information about the recordings and what will follow on the website: www.projectsam.com

This is gonna be exiting people !!

Best,

Maarten

www.projectsam.com
    www.maartenspruijt.com

Re: SAM Horns recordings finished

Awesome Maarten, looking forward to it! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the update!!! BTW great job on the website...really informative! I\'m ready to pre-order now! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You know... editing these samples really is a serious drain on your ears! My god... I spend the night working on a very first test demo, to see how they respond in a mix [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] (!!!) but I just had to spend some extra daytime hours in bed with some asperine...

... but this is only good news, right? Well for you, not for my ears [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Maarten

www.projectsam.com
    www.maartenspruijt.com

Be careful not to overdo things Maarten [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'ve been working nonstop the last 6 months or so and now some serious fatigue is revealing itself. I need to take a few days off I guess!

Seriously, guys. This is the library you\'ve all been waiting for. It\'s gonna be a HUGE success.

Thomas

I know the feeling Thomas!
    Instant overfatigue and musical burn-out, and even slight wrist and arm problems from all the sequencing, typing and Sibelius drawing... not good.

But this project is so overexiting it will make my brain go on for 24/7 and pull my body with it! And musical burn-outs are out of the question too: good and new samples inspire you so much!

But hey... end this month I\'m going to Turkey for two weeks! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Maarten

www.projectsam.com
    www.maartenspruijt.com

Hey if you dont want to edit them , you can just give them to me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Doesn\'t mean I\'d edit them and share...but you could jsut give it to me [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Good Luck you \"mad\" man.

Originally posted by Thomas_J:

Seriously, guys. This is the library you\'ve all been waiting for. It\'s gonna be a HUGE success.

Thomas
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I guess we have to coin a new phrase for this, something like \"pre-endorsement\" ! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Looking forward for the first public demos and hoping for \"Hannibal crosses the Alps with Elephants\" kind of horn glisses!

Cheers,

I made some updates to the website.

www.projectsam.com

Maarten

What, you\'ve made it blue? I got out of bed for this?? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum