• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio/Logic Audio

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio/Logic Audio

Hi there

I´m having this problem with my gigastudio/logic audio configuration. I have a brand new Echo Darla24 soundcard, which works excellent with Logic Audio and there´s no problem using Darla24 with Gigastudio. But when I start Logic (having Gigastudio running of course) I get this message:

Asio: out of memory (-994)

This means midi stops working inside Logic.

Could anyone maybe have the slightest idea how I should solve this \"little annoying\" problem?

Merry Christmas

Patrik

Re: Gigastudio/Logic Audio

I had all sorts of ASIO error messages when I tried to get Logic and Giga running on my PIII800 with 256mb ram.

I think you\'ll find that ASIO relates not so much to the midi side of Logicm but to the audio side.

As recording audio wasn\'t a total necessity, my music system retailer DISABLED the audio side of Logic.

This enabled midi recording, but of course I now miss out on groovy VST plugins like the B$ and Pro52.

Re: Gigastudio/Logic Audio

I use Logic 4.0 with GStudio -with SoundScape Mixtreme card-, and had no problems at all; all midi tracks work well and also a few audio tracks running, except when -I think- I run out of memory and Logic says: \"your CPU is too slow and will stop playing audio\". I use a different card -an Audiowerk- only for Logic. And I own a Pentium III 1GH and 256 of RAM...

Life is not easy. Good luck

arcusa

Go Back to forum