• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Scarbee Web Shop opens Monday 1/7

Scarbee Web Shop opens Monday 1/7

I am happy to announce that the Scarbee Web Shop opens on monday 1/7. You can access the shops from our normal web site www.scarbee.com

The will be 2 shops:

A)for customers within EU (Incl.VAT)

B) for customers from USA and the rest of the world - outside EU (No

There will be 8 Giga products to start with:

1) Scarbee J-Slap
    2) Scarbee J-Fingered
    3) Scarbee J-Slap Light
    4) Scarbee J-Fingered Light
    5) Scarbee J-Bass - Bundle (slap+fingered)
    6) Scarbee J-Bass Light - Bundle (slap+fingered)
    7) Scarbee J-Slap - upgrade (from light version)
    8) Scarbee J-Fingered - upgrade (from light version)

Re: Scarbee Web Shop opens Monday 1/7

Hey Scarbee,

I never put much thought into your products (I\'ve been really happy with my Bass Legends sounds), but your latest post got me curious so I went and checked out some of your demos......they\'re F-ing awesome!!!! Wow...who sequenced the tracks? The sounds are really great...will be your customer shortly.

I\'m curious about what the LITE versions consist of...could you please run through the differences? Also, being a Unity user I have to make sure...are your libraries are not data compressed?

Man Ihaven\'t listened to the new demos Scarbee. Until today.

I still get such a HUGE smile on my face when I hear these because of the realism, not to mention what the grooves do to me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PICK BASS PICK BASS! Now repeat after me...

Hi midphase:

The versions sold at my Web Shop (new covers) uses NORMAL WAVES. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I will re-deign my web site and add a comparison scheme and Light demoes.

PS.I have sequenced the demoes myself.

Hi Munsie:

Tomorrow I will receive a new Fender Precision. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It will be sampled when I have done the Aura fretless. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    First a Picked version [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] and then fingered/slapped.

I am sorry for all this delay guys, but becomming an independant developer has been a LOOONG process and expensive too. Next week I can start doing new products.

I have removed the prices as I found out that it was not fair to other developers who pays for banners [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] . I will buy a banner add instead and thereby support this great forum!

Hi Scarbee,

Just curious, do you plan on releasing your bass libraries in other formats from your new web site? Hint: $$$

Great Scarbee, this means I will finally be able to get my hands on your libraries, without having to buy from the U.S.! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Simon Ravn:

I will also make sure that the biggest shops in Denmark will always have the libraries in the shops so you can try them out there...

Go Back to forum