• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Celeste samples?

Celeste samples?

I tried playing a celeste in a studio the other day, and the sound of it was awesome! The engineer told me it was kind of tricky to record, because some of the sound came out from the back and some of it from the top!?

Anyway, where will I (in your opinion) find the best celeste sample? Thanks!

Re: Celeste samples?

I really like the XSample celesta, on disc 8, together with the harp and psalter.

It\'s the only one I use.

The Celeste on Xsample cd 8 is nice I think.
    Also a great Harp on it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mp3 demo: http://www.m-r-d.de/xsample/celpsalt.mp3

You are absolutely right! The demo sounds great! I need the harp as well, and that sounded great, too!

Thank you, guys!

Now I\'m just gonna figure out where I gonna get a good price/shipping deal to Norway!

Hi Malo,

I can recommend www.bestservice.de
    I bought a bunch of sample cds from them and got a nice deal. Send them an email and ask.
    There was no shipping cost either to Denmark where I live (but I am swedish [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

I own both instruments, and I like Mr. Post\'s celesta the best. It sounds the most realistic to me. I love the harp on the x-sample though.

I got the post CD in the mail yesterday... LOVE IT. For $45 you can\'t beat it, and they pay shipping anywhere. If you want to spend the dough on X-sample, great, but if you want to get a Celesta and go, I\'d send mr. Post an email today.

Also, thanks Michael for the collection. I wish more developers would do similar collections. Basic, with only a few instruments, but very good instruments, and affordable price. I\'d rather get 10 great samples for $45 then 20 great samples and 300 bad ones for $500!!! Keep it up [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

We have a great sounding Celesta sample on our new Post Orchestral Instruments disk. The disk was only just released.
    It\'s $45, no shipping worldwide, and there are several other nice instruments.
    Listen to the Celesta demo at:
    Michiel Post

Thanks for the compliments. We do our best to make Giga-user friendly products and will continue to do so in the future.

Michiel Post

Go Back to forum