• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stupid Stylus Question

Stupid Stylus Question

I know I\'m missing something simple. I just installed Stylus on an OS-X Mac with Cubase SX 1.06. Where do I find the midi files for Grove Control?

Re: Stupid Stylus Question

Check under your start menu, that\'s where I\'ve found them in the past. Should be a new folder added there.

LOL... mac user... nm, I have no idea. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tarkio, in OSX for some reason the MIDI files don\'t load. In ever have figured out why. Anyway, they\'re somewhere on the install disks and you just have to copy them over. I\'m not sure if Eric ever has been tipped off to this or not, but I have had a couple friends have the same problem. I didn\'t realize it because I had installed it in OS9, then when I made the switch to X I had the same problem. So, I just figured the OSX installer doesn\'t install it! Check the disks and you should find them. Then copy them to your HD and you\'ll be good [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As a Digital Performer user, the midi files were initially a pain to deal with, but I found the solution - I created a series of Clippings, corresponding to the folders in ZStylus, and copied the midi files to the clippings. Now I have them available instant;y.

Don\'t know if Cubase has this kind of option available, tho...

Go Back to forum