• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Piano and violin improvised/Pacific Ocean!!!

Share/Bookmark

Piano and violin improvised/Pacific Ocean!!!

First thank you Nhick Ramiro Pacis for providing the link!!!

This is an improvisation that I played about two months ago...I made it just for fun , than , a friend of mine came to my home and listened to it , he liked it a lot and persuaded me to make it as a real music and put on my future site...I´m not sure if I should...so , I decided to show it for you and have some comments (you know , sometimes we can´t believe in our family and friend´s opinions)!!!
    The process:I played the piano part , than the violin using the main and most playful articulation (legato) , it took me 10min ; the second part (two months later) was hard , make the violin sound more realistic , that took me the whole afternoon...
    I didn´t change any note except a couple of wrong notes on the piano and and the length of some notes on the violin!!!
    Please , keep in mind that this is an improvisation...you can´t expect it to be perfect!!!

http://emmseemusic.com/L-Improviso.mp3

Re: Piano and violin improvised/Pacific Ocean!!!

nice music Leo.
    Bravo!!!

Romantic and passionate!

Thanks guys!!!

I forgot to say...this is not the final project , I need some advices on the violin line...as I don´t play the violin I programed it by ear...is there any violinist around here or someone else that can suggest me something???
    I don´t want to change the piano part , it´s too difficult but if you have a strong argument to convince me...
    Yes , I still not satisfied with it [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] !!!

Hi leogardini!

Your music sounds really good! I´m playing violin and I have to say that the violin part is very good programmed.
    For my ears there are no parts which sound artificial. Maybe some very little things, but I think thats a question of taste. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Which Lib did you use for the violin?

Michael

That violin sounds surprisingly good - EWQLSO? Good mockup and nice romantic feel.

Nice job sergei, er...I mean, leo.

Thanks Joanne!!!

Haha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , you made me remember a teacher that had on university...She used to call me Rachmaninoff [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] !!!

Originally posted by leogardini:
    First thank you Nhick Ramiro Pacis for providing the link!!!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Leogardini,

I\'m not sure if you have acknowledged the right person regarding \'the link\'. I offered to upload your piece to my site, but apparently, I never received any mp3\'s from you. I would have been more than happy to accomodate you nonetheless.

As for the music - I really think it\'s a splendid improvisatory piece, oozing with so much passion! What piano lib did you use there?

Ho I´m so sorry , actually who hosted the music for me was EmmSee !!!
    I don´t konw what made me think wrong [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] ...again , one hundred of \"sorrys\" , and thanks EmmSee for your comment on my email [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] !!!
    Thanks Nhick for your comment...it´s Bosendorfer plug-in!!!

Go Back to forum