• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Virtuoso Series Strings - APPASSIONATA First Demos

Share/Bookmark

Virtuoso Series Strings - APPASSIONATA First Demos

Virtuoso Series Strings - APPASSIONATA!

32 Violins - HUGE sound, yet not at all \"in your face\". Control vibrato and attack seamlessly with velocity or the mod wheel or both! The variations are endless. No vibrato for an austere sweet elegant sound, or crank up the attack and vibrato for that bombastic, Mahler-esque feel. YOU choose!
    NINE dynamic layers ranging from PPPP to FF!
    Mutes (Sordini)
    Harmonics
    Creepy and Scary FX (oooh, these are spine-tingling for those scary movies!)
    Tuning up and warm up (Ok, the mics were on...why not put it in, eh?)
    (coming soon - 16 layers of marcato/detaché for really believable fast or repeated passages)
    (coming soon - trills and tremolos)

6 Violins - You want Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, or just a very elegant sweet and expressive section? This is IT! Get that \"ancient\" music sound by using no vibrato, then crossfade to more vibrato, or a little more attack for some more nuance....the choice is completely your own!
    4 layers ranging from PP to FF
    (coming soon - 16 layers of marcato/detaché for really believable fast or repeated passages)

4 Violins - Chamber music at its very best. Corelli, Teleman, or any small ensemble music.
    4 layers ranging from PP to FF

All have absolute control over vibrato and attack amounts either via velocity or mod wheel or BOTH. This give you an amazing amount of expressiveness and control for all kinds of string passages, whatever your needs may be.

COMING SOON - Violas, Celli, and Double Basses, and of course the Brass and Woodwinds!

Re: Virtuoso Series Strings - APPASSIONATA First Demos

KH, could you please email me, or leave your addy here? I am at info@simonravn.com

Simon

....hehe...yes, help him Simon..these are almost worse then ddsb demos....

Alex

....geez!

BTW Kirk,

9 dynamics and vibrato control for each? cool!

May I suggest looking into a little tool called Keyswitch from Yellow Tools. It can open up a whole new real of programming options. I\'ve got a couple in my head just form thinking of the ways you could program jsut variations on those. Not to mention extra controls.

On a positive note, though, I love how the Corelli 6 demo here changes from agressive to lighter playing. Is this all in one patch?

Always like scary stuff and tune-ups. Thanks for leaving the mics on!

As for tweaks etc I\'ll leave those comments to the experts here!

Yes, Robert...they\'re all one patch.

I was unable to locate the demos.

Kirk please remove those demos before anyone else hears them. Wait until the library is more complete and Simon has made a demo for you...

GOS, SI, Kirk Hunter... What the hell? How about some brass????

Go Back to forum