• Register
  • Help

Topic: SCARBEE Light Basses?

SCARBEE Light Basses?

When will the scarbee basses be released in light versions? And I\'m also looking forward to the fretless bass. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: SCARBEE Light Basses?

Hi Plundik,

The light versions will be sold at my secure web shop at www.scarbee.com on Juli 1.

The prize will be €89,00 ($79,00)

And... when you buy the Light versions you can always upgrade to the full versions by sending back the original CD and pay the difference (or close [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Thanks a lot, scarbee! Hoping for some demos of the light basses as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PS! I ordered scarbee fingered from the dealer here in Norway some months ago. I waited for weeks and weeks but nothing came. They couldn\'t tell me when the library would be ready, so i had to cancel the order. I\'ll try again later for sure! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hi Plundik,

If you can give me the name of the shop, I will contact them and they can buy directly from me at a good prize.

Hi Scarbee!
    The dealer\'s name is Audiotron. See audiotron.no (no info on giga products). It is the distributor of products from tascam in Norway.

prize, price?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ve been wanting to mention this for quite some time, I use a slow dial up and your website (Scarbee) takes fo r e v e r to load!

Just thought I\'d let you know. Yah, I know, I need a faster connection. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Munsie,

The light versions (only from Scarbee Web Shop) will go for:

US and outside EU: $79,00

EU(inclusive VAT): €99,00 (about $93,00)

We will give a special rabate on the shipping in EU to make the prize compatible to the US prize.

You will be able to pay with: Dankort, Visa, Mastercard and EuroCard.

Hi Scarbee,
    Sorry my bad, I was just referring to your use of \"prize\" instead of \"price\". [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Typo or marketing gizmo?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum