• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Godfather demo posted

The Godfather demo posted

Okay, so the italian in me came out today and I decided to post the love theme from The Godfather. Messing around with GOS violins, I think I managed to get a very nice sound. What do you guys think?

Re: The Godfather demo posted

I like what you have done with the strings, Damon.

Too bad you couldn\'t change the title of this thread to \"I\'m going to make you an offer you can\'t refuse.\"

(Yes, I have most quoteable lines from the Godfather memorized, I am part Italian. I own The Godfather series on VHS and DVD. Goodfella\'s too. Yikes.)

HaHa! Cool Ryan! Thanks for listening [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] My girlfriend says I\'ve been real bossy today, so I decided to make this demo.

I must be one of only a handful of people who has NEVER see The Godfather [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

That said... the demo sounds really good Damon.

Watch it. It\'s what good film-making is all about.

Thanks for listening Philip. Email me dude! I can\'t find your address.

Email on it\'s way!

I like to think I was pretty quick off the mark to check this out as only Ryan had posted at the time but clicking on the link led to the temporary suspension page. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Any idea when it will be back up?

D A M N Tripod [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Sorry for that Hasen. Says it will be available in 2 hours. I have an idea to tweak it that might make it sound better in the meantime though.
    Thanks for taking the time to check it.

Go Back to forum