• Register
  • Help

Topic: Opus 1 versus EWQLSO Gold ?

Share/Bookmark

Opus 1 versus EWQLSO Gold ?

I wanted to get either Opus 1 or Gold, but I cannot decide. Can someone who has used both or has both, tell me which one is better? Does anyone here have more demos of Opus 1? I would like to hear more demos, or possibly a cross demo? One version of it with gold, and the other with Opus 1? I would like to hear the difference between their uses, but can Opus 1 workwell for movies, or just for classical applications?

Thanks,
    Beeson

Re: Opus 1 versus EWQLSO Gold ?

Originally posted by Sean Beeson:
    I wanted to get either Opus 1 or Gold, but I cannot decide. Can someone who has used both or has both, tell me which one is better? Does anyone here have more demos of Opus 1? I would like to hear more demos, or possibly a cross demo? One version of it with gold, and the other with Opus 1? I would like to hear the difference between their uses, but can Opus 1 workwell for movies, or just for classical applications?

Thanks,
    Beeson
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">helo sean,
    here\'s one recent discussion on it...do a little search on this forum and you will find lot more.

http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007500

bye

Well Sean you own Silver, so the addition of legato instruments Opus has to offer would be great. Also Opus is cheaper than Gold right? So if you want you could get the Solo Strings too. Even with QLSO Platinum you cant get as realistic as VSL can go with their legato.

Ed

I am trying to make this same decision myself. I would love to hear more opinions on this. I\'m using Logic, so if I get Opus 1, I\'ll be using it with EXS24. One thing I\'m a little concerned about is ease of use. I\'m kinda dumb. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum