• Register
  • Help

Topic: Duncan Brinsmead: Mozarts Magic Flute Revisited

Orcas Island

Duncan Brinsmead: Mozarts Magic Flute Revisited

Duncan Brinsmead has revisited and finished Mozart\'s Magic Flute.

Here is the full version (7 minutes - 10MB):

Here is a shorter version (3 minutes - 4.6 MB):

All instruments are GPO: 2 Flutes, 2 Oboes, 2 Clarinets, 2 Bassoons, 4 Horns, 2 Trumpets, 2 Trombones, Bass Trombone, Tuba, Timpani, Solo Violin, First Violins Section (tremolo, pizzicato, sustains & shortbows ), Second Violins (tremolo, pizzicato, sustains & shortbows ), Solo Viola, Viola Section( tremolo, pizzicato, sustains & shortbows ), Solo Cello, Cello Section (tremolo, pizzicato, sustains & shortbows), Solo Double Bass, Double Basses (tremolo, pizzicato, sustains & shortbows).

Duncan also sent the Sonar file so people can see how it was done. We\'ll also see if we can convert it to other sequencers, notation programs, GPO Studio and post these files soon.

Enjoy, and thanks Duncan for sharing this!

Gary Garritan

Re: Duncan Brinsmead: Mozarts Magic Flute Revisited

Wow Duncan, even better than before, and I have the original one out in the car on CD-R (no really, I have all the GPO demos on CD for the long rides to work...)

The Sonar file is great, but I hope we\'ll get to see a MIDI file soon so we can have a little insight into the wonderful programming.

Re: Duncan Brinsmead: Mozarts Magic Flute Revisite

I wanted to give this one a moment of bump too, as I\'d just listened to his Brahms piano concerto - this one was another really nice piece that Duncan just finished.

Go Back to forum