We\'re continuing our GPO special with 15% off, plus items from Steinberg, mixing boards from Soundcraft and of course Vienna.
Now available for either download (by popular request) or purchasing on a CD, is our first Living Music Book, Street Smart Cubase SX/SL, featuring a master class in MIDI editing with Andy Blaney\'s Jeux de vagues.
This first in a multivolume series of training for SX (which is actually a music business and production suite of programs) includes:
1) MIDI files
2) .cpr files with practice examples
3) the complete MP3 performance of Jeux de vagues
4) the 50-page conductor\'s score of Jeux de vague
5) the MIDI file of Jeux de vagues along with an SX template setup and ready to load
6) a special Master Class booklet looking at specific orchestral devices in Jeux de vague and how Andy set them up.
The 21 lessons of Level 1 (not counting the Master Class on Jeux de vagues) focuses on sequencing and is organized in a setep-by-step process (with lots of 4-color screen shots) to get you going very quickly, usually within 6-10 hours. If you\'re converting to Cubase SX from an older version or Logic (or any other program) you\'ll find this to be quick approach.
One reason Street Smart Cubase SX is a Living Music Book, is because you can e-mail in questions based on a specific chapter and concept. As insights and suggestions come, the lessons are updated free of charge to you for the life of the text.
Future editions include Running and Managing the Cubase SX Virtual Studio, Live Audio Recording, and more.