• Register
  • Help

Topic: VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT SALE AT SOUNDS ONLINE!!

Share/Bookmark

VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT SALE AT SOUNDS ONLINE!!

<center><FONT COLOR=\"FF0000\">LATEST NEWS FROM SOUNDS ONLINE</FONT></CENTER>
    * ALL VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS ON SALE THIS WEEK ONLY!!!

* PROSAMPLES PLATINUM SERIES NOW SHIPPING AND ON SALE!!!

<center>****************************************** ****************

<FONT COLOR=\"FF0000\">PROSAMPLES PLATINUM TITLES FOR $99.95 (SAVE $30)</FONT>
    PROMOTIONAL CODE: PROSAMPLES

************************************************** ********</center>
    Designed to replace the Audio Sample CD, each PROSAMPLES PLATINUM title includes a special version of either Native Instrument\'s INTAKT or KOMPAKT Sample Players and an average of over 1 Gigabyte of new sounds from EASTWEST or ZERO-G.

<center> </center>

So what is the difference between the PROSAMPLES BLUE series and the new PROSAMPLES PLATINUM series??

* MORE CONTENT
    You get an average of over a Gigabyte (up to 2.4Gigs) of brand new sounds.
    * SAMPLER INCLUDED
    You get a special version of Native Instrument\'s INTAKT or KOMPAKT Samplers to plug-in to your favorite audio sequencer (or use standalone).
    * COMPATIBILITY
    The software is compatible with both MAC OS-X and WINDOWS XP.
    * POWERFUL SOUND SHAPING TOOLS INCLUDED
    The convenient one-screen interface is based on (and provides all the sound manipulation tools of) NI’s new INTAKT or KOMPAKT samplers, and features NI\'s powerful sound shaping controllers.
    * PRICE
    You can purchase any PROSAMPLES PLATINUM title this week for the same price as the old Audio Sample CD - $99.95!! There is nothing available in the sounds market that can beat this great value.
    * MORE INFO
    For more information and audio demos go to http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/simple_search.phtml?KEYWORDS=prosamples+platinum
    * PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS
    ProSamples Platinum pre-order customers: please contact webmaster@soundsonline.com with your order details and we will add 500 points (equivalent to $50) to your points total. We hope this sends the message that it pays to pre-order!

<FONT COLOR=\"FF0000\">ALL OTHER VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS ON SALE*</FONT>
    PROMOTIONAL CODE: VIRTUAL

Take 20% off our complete range of VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS* this week only (while supplies last!!).

* MORE INFO
    For more information select VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS in the SEARCH BY FORMAT menu.

(*EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP PLATINUM EDITION discount is 10% - PROMOTIONAL CODE: PLATINUM)

Remember, you also get points for your purchase, which you can apply to future purchases.

<FONT COLOR=\"FF0000\">SPRING CLEANING SALE - TAKE 30-50% OFF THESE SAMPLE CDS!!</FONT>

That\'s right - you\'re not dreaming - many of these titles are AWARD WINNERS, and now you can save BIG BUCKS by taking advantage of these discounts. Go to http://www.soundsonline.com/genre.shtml for a complete listing!! You don\'t need a \"promotional code\" for these titles, they are already discounted.

<center>****************************************** ****************</center>
    Soundsonline is your #1 place for the latest and greatest soundware. Your loyalty is always rewarded at soundsonline.com! Earn valuable points with each purchase you make. Points are redeemable for FREE products! For more information on our FREQUENT BUYER PROGRAM and POINTS go here http://www.soundsonline.com/points.shtml

<center>****************************************** ****************</center>
    To take advantage of these EXCLUSIVE OFFERS - add the items you want to your SHOPPING CART.
    When you get to the CHECK OUT page, enter the PROMOTIONAL codes listed above in the \'promotional code\' window.
    Click on RECALCULATE to receive your discount.
    PLEASE NOTE - YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR DISCOUNTED PRICE UNTIL YOU GET TO THE CHECK OUT PAGE AND ENTER THE PROMOTIONAL CODES.
    (*Discount does not apply to items already discounted in the Spring Cleaning Sale, or items on preorder. Bundle discounts or points can not be combined with promotional codes. Sale starts now, and ends Monday April 12, 2004 at midnight USA Pacific Standard Time. Please allow extra time for delivery during sale periods).

<FONT COLOR=\"FF0000\">ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - SO HURRY!!!</FONT>

PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY DURING A SALE PERIOD!

Re: VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT SALE AT SOUNDS ONLINE!!

Well , the future is here [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !!!

Doh! Well the special turned up just at the time I am spending lots of money moving home.. Oh well I got to order something anyway. Just nowhere near as much as I wanted *grin*

I want to upgrade from EWQLSO Silver to Gold. Can I apply the cost of Silver to the discounted Gold price?

Originally posted by dezai:
    I want to upgrade from EWQLSO Silver to Gold. Can I apply the cost of Silver to the discounted Gold price?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Contact emily@eastwestsounds.com and she will give you all the upgrade information.

- Doug

Doug,

Are the discounts already applied to the virtual instruments prices that show up on the website?

-- Martin

I emailed her, but haven\'t received a response. I don\'t want your Gold supply to run out before I get my hands on one (a discounted one)! Can I place an order, then work on the price arrangement after? I understand you all must be busy over there, but I\'m selfish and in dire need of some Gold. heheh

PS: Putting that one Gold patch in Silver was very smart.

Thank you Jennifer, for excellent friendly service at EW Soundsonline during your Intakt instrument sale. Road crew of the digital age. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I wanted to upgrade from silver to gold too but also get both discounts. I emailed but no response. Any info before this sale ends would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

thanks

guess you can;t couple the discounts [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum