• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Moment of Silence.mp3 ... comments?

Share/Bookmark

Moment of Silence.mp3 ... comments?

First, when I heard the strings of the ESQLSO Gold in my speakers, I fell in love with them. The expression samples is awesome and flexible because they have several programmes for each.

I composed this demo five years behind this version and the limit of my tools did not let me done to my taste. Now I’m able to orchestrate it with satisfaction.

Moment of Silence

Comments?

Re: Moment of Silence.mp3 ... comments?

I thought it was fantastic, though there a few string attacks here and there that should maybe be done with a faster attack like the butter legato.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Very nicely played with a fine sense of phrasing. It sounds like there\'s more to come. Is it part of something larger?.

Really good!!!

The attacks sounds perfect in my opinion...actually , I don´t like fast attacks on midle and slow tempos!!!

De toute beauté, comme d\'habitude! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    I thought it was fantastic, though there a few string attacks here and there that should maybe be done with a faster attack like the butter legato.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Indeed Nick, I think that you are right, but it is not always easy to charge several different programs, when you have the small PC that I have.
    However I could export some tracks separately in order to reduce the need for RAM. I found work sufficiently convincing to present it thus.
    Is it part of something larger?.

--------------------
    Trev Parks
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes! but it is not written [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] It\'s in my head! for later perhaps! Thanks

Leo, Choco and Ned... Thank you for your usual encouragement! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-Benny

beautiful orchestration and harmonies and use of the samples.

Yes, this is very very nice!!! For the \"sucking\" effect problem in the strings, just open up piano roll and lengthen the notes so they overlap each other slightly. It\'ll sound better, believe me! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Also, maybe it\'s just me, but I think the mix would sound better with some high EQ. It\'s sort of muddy as it is now.

Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Very beautiful, mature piece. Really enjoyed that one and as usual QlSO sounds wicked. Greatized has some good advice though, that will connect yur string lines better in the beginning of the piece.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Rich

Go Back to forum