• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQLSO Brass demo and LOGIC file (see how it's done)

Share/Bookmark

EWQLSO Brass demo and LOGIC file (see how it\'s done)

Antongiulio Frulio is an Italian composer from Rome that just sent us his first EWQLSO Platinum demo - and the LOGIC file of the demo! Many of you have asked for this in the past but not many composers are willing to share them - so it\'s great when someone does. I think you will agree the composition makes nice use of the \"Brass\" in EWQLSO.

You can hear the demo here -

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-155

It\'s called NEAPOLIS

You can download the LOGIC file here -

http://www.soundsonline.com/NEAPOLIS.zip

To recreate the compositon you need a G5 Dual Processor, 4 GB of Ram and additional SATA disk. Antongiulio imported EWQLSO Platinum into Kontakt 1.5.2.

Enjoy!!

Re: EWQLSO Brass demo and LOGIC file (see how it\'s done)

Thanks for posting this Doug, it sounds fantastic. If one G5 can handle this Platinum demo, I can\'t wait to see how many Gold instruments I can load in my G5 when the Kompakt/DFD update is ready!

Do you know if this was done with a 10k SATA drive?

This sounds great!

Great use of dynamics. Great mix. Love the writing. First class

Could anyone PLEASE Export midi file from that Logic file and send it to me/put somewhere to share?Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Tarkio Road:
    Thanks for posting this Doug, it sounds fantastic. If one G5 can handle this Platinum demo, I can\'t wait to see how many Gold instruments I can load in my G5 when the Kompakt/DFD update is ready!

Do you know if this was done with a 10k SATA drive?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I don\'t what the second drive is, but Antongiulio is here on this forum under \"anton\" (check the same thread at the East West forum) so you can ask him directly.

- Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dougrogers View Post
    Antongiulio Frulio is an Italian composer from Rome that just sent us his first EWQLSO Platinum demo - and the LOGIC file of the demo! Many of you have asked for this in the past but not many composers are willing to share them - so it\'s great when someone does. I think you will agree the composition makes nice use of the \"Brass\" in EWQLSO.

You can hear the demo here -

EW-155

It\'s called NEAPOLIS

You can download the LOGIC file here -

http://www..com/NEAPOLIS.zip

To recreate the compositon you need a G5 Dual Processor, 4 GB of Ram and additional SATA disk. Antongiulio imported EWQLSO Platinum into Kontakt 1.5.2.

Enjoy!!
    The link doesn't work anymore! strange I can only see half of the Url or i this a hidden thing?

Go Back to forum